Industrial Process Products
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning System
Diesel particulate filters (DPFs), which capture the particulates contained in diesel engine exhaust, become clogged with soot and ash with continuous long term use, which increases the pressure loss and lowers engine performance. The DPF Cleaning system removes particulates clogging the filter elements using a "backwashing" system, which blows compressed air through the filter in the reverse direction to prolong service life of the DPFs quickly and easily.
DPF filtering exhaust gas
- Supports DPFs with diameters ranging from 5.5 inches to 10.5 inches to allow use with DPFs for vehicles from compact cars to trucks and buses.
- Filter element cleaning takes approximately 5 minutes, including the time taken to load and unload the filter, and no longer than 30 minutes even for repeated backblowing for heavily clogged filters or improved cleaning efficacy.
- Cleaning requires just compressed air at 0.7 MPa but no power supply. The system is compact and easily transported.
- Drawing on NGK's expertise as a DPF and ceramic dust collector manufacturer, over 700 units of this system have been shipped since its launch in 2002.
How to use
(1) Place the DPF onto the dust collection box.
(2) Use the pedal to raise the hydraulic lifter and connect it to the backblow cover.
(3) Fasten the DPF with the clamp.
(4) Close the door. After starting the supply of compressed air, push the backblow button to clean the DPF.
Inquiry about Ceramic Membranes & Separators
Please apply with the contact form and give us your comments or questions.