EU RoHS Directive Conformance Marking
Our copper-nickel-tin alloy products (plate, coil) comply with EU RoHS Directive. We use a voluntary marking which shows conformance to RoHS on our material certificate and in the catalog of products. Conformance has been confirmed with internal standards.
GMX96/GMX215 has a good combination of mechanical properties such as strength, fatigue strength, heat resistance, bending formability and corrosion resistance. GMX96/GMX215 is widely used for contact springs in various applications.
High Performance Conductive Spring Material GMX96
NGK Copper-Nickel-Tin alloy "GMX96" is an age hardening type copper alloy, using spinodal decomposition. GMX96 has excellent characteristics such as high strength and heat resistance comparable to beryllium copper alloy, and electrical conductivity equivalent to phosphor bronze. GMX96 is widely used as contact springs in various applications like connectors, switches, etc.
High Performance Heat resistance Material GMX215
NGK Copper-Nickel-Tin alloy "GMX215" is an age hardening type copper alloy, using spinodal decomposition. GMX215 is a high performance heat resistant spring material with high strength comparable to beryllium copper alloy, and the highest level of superior features such as corrosion resistance and heat resistance among conventional copper alloys. GMX215 is a high-performance spring material suitable for parts used in severe condition such as automobiles and industrial equipment.
Features of GMX96
- 1) Features, applications and specifications of GMX96
- (2) Chemical composition, physical and mechanical properties of GMX96
- (3) Relationship between tensile strength and electrical conducticvity of GMX96
- (4) Tolerances of GMX96
Features of GMX215
- (1) Features, applications and specifications of GMX215
- (2) Chemical composition, physical and mechanical properties of GMX215
- (3) Relationship between tensile strength and electrical conducticvity of GMX215
- (4) Tolerances of GMX215