This page provides information on procurement. This information is intended to help NGK suppliers understand our basic procurement policies and to ensure a broad range of suppliers for the procurement of parts, materials, machinery and various services.
Basic Purchasing Policy
- Open and Fair
- Open, fair, and equitable procurement
- Pursuit of competition principles and profitability
- Mutual prosperity based on mutual trust with suppliers
- Relationship with Society
- Compliance with laws
- Preservation of global environment
CSR Procurement and Green Procurement efforts
NGK responds to societal demands related to its procurement activities through efforts to promote CSR and Green Procurement.
■Ongoing Promotion of CSR Procurement
- Aiming for greater quality through the maintenance and continuation of CSR Procurement activities with suppliers
- Giving priority to the suppliers with the same amount of consideration for the importance of CSR as the NGK Group
For details, please see Promotion of CSR Procurement.
CSR Procurement Guidelines Supplemental Materials
Applications from new suppliers
Flow of steps through start of transactions
The illustration below provides an overview of the flow of steps through the start of transactions.
Apply to be a Supplier
To submit an application, click on "Apply to be a Supplier" below. Enter the required information and submit your application.