HICERAM Wafer with Via
- With HICERAM's high density and strength, ultrathin via substrate under 100um thickness has been made possible
- Contributes to low profiling of Wafer Level Packaging.
High Purity Alumina (HICERAM)
- With its high resistance, low thermal expansion, and high heat conductivity, it serves well as Via Substrate for Wafer Level Packaging.
- By use of Ag-Pd and NGK's original technology, conductor with secured airtightness has been made possible
- Wafer sizes available up to 8inch.
Comparison of Material Properties
|Wafer Diameter||inch||4 - 8|
|Wafer Thickness||mm||0.05 - 0.15 (4Φ)
0.2 - 0.3 (8Φ)
|Via Metal||Ag - Pd|
|Via Diameter||um||50 - 60|
|Surface Roughness||nm||Ra : < 5|
Inquiry about Electronic Components Business
Please apply with the contact form and give us your comments or questions.