Mesh Belt Kiln
The Mesh Belt Kiln is a continuous kiln that transports products using a metal or resin belt conveyor. A gas supply and exhaust system can be installed and a heat source can be selected according to the process conditions.
- With this heating kiln, products can be transported and heated while stationary on the conveyor, reducing the risk of displacement between entry and exit.
- The transport method can be switched easily between takt and continuous transport to match the product and the preceding and following equipment.
- The NGK original ceramic heater and air blow system deliver highly uniform heating.
- The kiln provides advanced atmosphere control.
Gas Supply System
- Gas can be supplied from front/back, left/right, or top/bottom.
- The gas flow rate can be controlled.
- The dew point (D.P) can be controlled.
- Includes an oxygen concentration gauge, hydrogen concentration gauge, and dew point gauge.
- The exhaust flow rate can be adjusted using the ejector exhaust mechanism.
Examples of use
Carbon fiber, Thermoplastic resin, Greensheet, Food, Plastic products, Electronic components, Catalysts, Mat material, etc.
|Atmosphere||Air, N2 + H2(1% or less)|
|Heat source||Far-infrared heater, Near-infrared heater, Wavelength-control heater, Electric heater, Hot air|
|Belt material||Metal, Resin|
List of Heating Systems
Inquiry about Industrial Heating Systems
Please apply with the contact form and give us your comments or questions.